March 14, 2020
As a valued NEAS INC. customer, we appreciate the trust you place in us to with your in home service needs. Given the ongoing uncertainty that COVID-19 is causing around the world, the health and well-being of our customers and staff remains our #1 priority. With that in mind, we want to update you on the actions we have taken in response to the outbreak.
If you are ill, please reschedule your appointment by calling us directly. We have waived our 24-hour cancellation policy for anyone that needs to reschedule their appointment due to illness.
We’re receiving regular updates from Ontario Ministry of Health concerning the COVID-19 virus. While the risk to Ontario remains low at this time, we are taking the advice of our local health authorities and the following precautionary measures are now in effect.
FOR THE SAFETY OF ALL OF OUR CUSTOMERS AND STAFF:
- Customers or staff who are returning from China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Iran, Japan, Italy, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, or any heavily affected area are asked to wait 14 days before requesting service.
Customers or staff who have been in close contact with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 are asked to stay home for 14 days after their last encounter
WHAT NEAS INC. IS DOING:
WHAT CAN YOU DO:
- We have issued 3M 6200 respirators and P100 filters to all of out technicians. These will protect you and the technician.
- Our techs are all issued latex gloves and disinfectant wipes to help keep your home as safe as possible.
- At this time, all staff members are asked to refrain from handshakes with any customers
- Staff are reminded to wash their hands frequently
- If you or someone in your house is ill please have the courtesy of rescheduling your call.
- Avoid shaking hands with our staff at this time.
- Please allow our techs to wipe down the area he is working with disinfectant wipes.
- Stay informed by visiting the World Health Organization at who.int, and Ontario Ministry of Health at ontario.ca
Your patience and understanding during this outbreak is greatly appreciated. Your health and well-being remains our #1 priority.
The Your House Magazine INC team.